Inside Sales Engineer
Inside Sales Engineer Profile and Description
We are interested in adding an Inside sales Engineer/Professional with at least 3 years’ experience developing and nurturing sales opportunity. We are a small successful and steadily growing company working primarily with small-midsize businesses and organizations and branching into the government contracting shortly. Because of the nature of our work, we need outstanding people that meet a variety of qualifications. Salary range $35 - 45 K+, depending upon your skills and experience.
An Inside Sales Engineer representative’s job entails, prospecting, lead generation, lead development, conducting/nurturing lead through company sales cycle, selling, introducing company services/products to established targeted clients, following up on sales closed and asking for referrals. The customers communicate with an Inside Sales Engineer representative for request for services, project, configuration orders, quotations, and leads by fax, telephone, or email. Most inside sales person’s job is to build quotations on standard products, write orders and communicate pertinent information on them to customers. The primary duty involves calling, cold/ warm prospect, tracking and following up on the leads, the organization generates based on web marketing. An Inside Sales representative handles the project execution actions and overall coordination between Customer Service department and Outside Sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 2 – 3 yrs. experience in inside sales, public relations, B2B outbound telemarketing sales, account management experience, or similar preferable an placement Recruiter
- Ability to make 80 – 100 dials/contact/emails per day.
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Supporting the reseller communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers as well as for the resellers.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Creating and delivering qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Engineering degree.
- Relevant training in Inside sales.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (NO recruiting/staffing company please)