Marketing Assistance/Administrative Assistance
Position Title: Marketing Assistance/Administrative Assistance
We are interested in adding an energetic, upbeat and can do attitude marketing assistance with at least 3 years' experience caring out (executing) marketing activities in a small diverse Information Technology company. We are a small successful and steadily growing company working primarily with small-midsized businesses and organizations and branching into the government contracting shortly. Because of the nature of our work, we need outstanding people that meet a variety of qualifications. Salary range varies based on experience $25k -35k, depending upon your marketing skills and experience.
Must be able to show up, being on time, punctual, with a winning and can do attitude
Bachelor's degree is preferred however 2 year Associate is welcome with experience to make up for the bachelors.
Prior experience in a marketing role in a growing dynamic small company where you will be required to wear many hats.
Must be proficient in using technology tools such as (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Outlook)
Available 25-35 hours per week and special event such as trade show, network event, lunch and learn, lead and or support webcast and seminars.
Minor travel for training may be required to Nashville TN in support of Marketing Efforts
Office Manager Role Responsibility
- Call and confirm outside sales/president's appointment set by telemarketing Company
- Send out company information to prospect and opportunity before President/CEO, outside sales 1st meeting
- Manage existing client relationship
- Manage junior engineer and route their work order/jobs to effectively use maximize engineers time.
- Support Business owner with other business related support
- Sort, open mail (Invoices, Checks, bills, Payroll, Contracts, Ads, Other stuff)
- Misc. Paperwork (e.g., rebates from the office supply store, vendor co-marketing forms
- Set up client meetings (road map meetings and other)
- Accept packages, match shipments received with Purchase Orders and client "will call"
- Verify that all Hardware, Software, and Materials have been properly charged to clients
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns (monthly & special projects)
- Run the office: Communicate with the landlord, janitorial company, alarm company, vendors etc.
- Hand out security codes as needed
- Make keys and manage getting keys to and from employees
- Process new clients into the system
- Process new employees into the system
- Handle all personnel matters (along with the owner/manager)
- Process all business-related paperwork (for corporation, partnership, etc.)
- Send anniversary cards, etc. to clients
Office Manager Operational Role responsibilities
- Use of ConnectWise - Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools (you must be trainable and ready to follow best practice using this PSA)
- Support marketing campaign following prescribed processing (no exceptions, must be able to follow already established guidelines)
- Mail merging (a must know how) or must learn fast and retain process what you learn
- Winning attitude (your action matters and is required) no excuses and blaming others
- Call to Qualify, answer specific special prospective calls to qualify their needs against our services offering and set initial visits, or assessment or any next step in the sales process
Office Manager Bookkeeper Role Responsibilities
- Receive and process client payment (check, credit card, others)
- Process credit card payment for work/enter reoccurring credit card payment
- Call pass due invoices to request payments
- Issue and run invoices, monthly reoccurring billing
- Enter bills to be paid into QuickBooks
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Send invoices
- Enter payments into Quick books
- Produce invoices for Manager to review (in PSA)
- Sync PSA with Quick books
- Print checks for Manager to review
- Collection calls if needed
If you find interest in this position and are looking for an exciting small and promising company to work hard and grow with, then send your resume and cover letter to the email below.
Thank you for your time.
Send resume this posting (NO recruiting/staffing company please)