FREE Executive Seminar:
"What Every Business Owner Must Have In Place Now To Guarantee A Fast, Easy And Painless Recovery Of Their Data After A Disaster"
Session Time: 11: 00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: 4425 Forbes Blvd, Lanham MD 20706 (Conference Center)
Please RSVP by: 10/21/2013
During this seminar you’ll discover...
- The two-step backup system you must have in place to be 100% certain your business is back up and running FAST in the event of a complete system meltdown or disaster.
- The only surefire way to know if your data is being backed up without errors or corruption; almost 99% of business owners never perform this simple check.
- The shocking misunderstanding most business owners have about their current backup system; if you think just backing up the data is enough, you’ll be shocked to hear this.
- How to get back up and running in the shortest time possible. We’ll reveal what most backup providers don’t want you to know about their backup system that could have you down for days – possibly weeks – trying to restore your data.
- 21 questions you should ask your offsite backup company before trusting them with your data; if they cannot say “yes” to all 21, DON’T give them access to your data or your network!
- How to completely automate your backup system so you can say goodbye to the hassle of tape rotation, tape storage and the liability of human error.
- Why tape backup is one of the WORST ways to secure your data.
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executive and Managers (particularly those who are using tape backups) who want to make sure they are not blindsided by a data-erasing disaster, including a server failure, natural disaster, crippling virus or even disgruntled employees or human error. While IT executives are welcome to attend, this session will not be a deep dive into the technical aspects of offsite backup and security systems, but rather an executive C-Level overview.
Seating Is Limited - Register Today
Due to space limitations and catering, we can only host 50 people at this event. Seating will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. We fully expect this event to fill up fast due to the high interest in this topic. Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this seminar will give you valuable insights and information on newer and better alternatives for your data backup, including cloud computing and business continuity, and it will arm you with the right questions to ask when the time comes.
When: 24th, October 2013
Session Time: 11: 00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: 4425 Forbes Blvd, Lanham MD 20706
Here's What Other Business Owners Have To Say:
After implementing a server domain network, we now secures all our critical business data with SmartManaged Backup and Disaster Recovery solution. The solution backs up all our servers giving us the flexibility, reliability and business continuity required to meet our clients requirements. In addition Smarthost Design Technologies has been a great partner and CIO to our company as we grow.
After using on-line backup for several years, and have seen how long it takes to recover. I am satisfy with our current backup and disaster recovery solution - SmartManaged Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution, all our data are backed up continually and we have access to one of the best IT consulting team in the area. Smarthost Design Technologies are knowledgeable, professional and always ready to meet our business challenges. I would highly recommend that you let them help you solve those technology issues that comes up when you least expect it.
Building Services Provider
Meet Your Presenter:
He has achieved various Microsoft Core Technology expertise; such as the first SBS Specialist in Beltsville MD, Certified Microsoft Partner with Core Competencies in Network Infrastructure solutions and also a Microsoft Business Management Solution Specialist. Also the Baltimore - Washington DC Corridor Technology Specialist during his time of membership at the (BWCCC) chamber of commerce.