FREE Executive Seminar:
“7 Critical Cybersecurity Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Ransomware, Cyber-Attacks, Bank Fraud and Data-Breach Penalties”
Session Time: 11:30am-1:00pm EST
Where: 4425 Forbes Blvd, Suite D
Lanham MD 20706
Please RSVP by: 1/15/2019
During This Seminar We’ll Cover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 7 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level executives and managers who: Are already using Internet, email, online banking, cloud computing and are concerned about privacy of confidential information, risks of litigation, theft and unauthorized disclosure introduced when your business operates online and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data.
- Are considering security strategy improvements, but want to hear non-technical straight talk about what these technologies are—the tangible benefits, costs and limitations of these technologies—before making a decision.
- Want to know the essentials of what their business should be doing now to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
After implementing a server domain network, we now secure all our critical business data with SmartManaged Backup and Disaster Recovery solution. The solution backs up all our servers giving us the flexibility, reliability and business continuity required to meet our clients' requirements. In addition, Smarthost Design Technologies has been a great partner and CIO to our company as we grow.
After using online backup for several years, and have seen how long it takes to recover. I am satisfied with our current backup and disaster recovery solution - SmartManaged Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution, all our data are backed up continually and we have access to one of the best IT consulting team in the area. Smarthost Design Technologies are knowledgeable, professional and always ready to meet our business challenges. I would highly recommend that you let them help you solve those technical issues that come up when you least expect it.
Building Services Provider
Register by Complete the Form Below:
Meet Your Presenter:
He has achieved various Microsoft Core Technology expertise; such as the first SBS Specialist in Beltsville MD, Certified Microsoft Partner with Core Competencies in Network Infrastructure solutions and also a Microsoft Business Management Solution Specialist. Also the Baltimore - Washington DC Corridor Technology Specialist during his time of membership at the (BWCCC) chamber of commerce.