- IT Consulting
- Business Continuity
- Email/Spam Security
- Hosted Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solution
- Phone Systems
- Office Move/Relocate
- Share Point Services
- Network Design/Implementation
- Cisco Solutions
- ADTRAN Solutions
- VMware Solutions
- Desktops/Server Migration
- Website That Works
“This 27-Point Problem Prevention
Network Audit That Has Already Helped
Hundreds of Greater Washington DC Area
Small Businesses And Non-Profits Put
An End To Their Computer Problems
Finally and Forever…
Now, I Want To Give It To YOU For FREE!”
Why am I giving you this for free?
While most other companies offer you lots of promises to win your businesses, we don’t feel this is correct. We believe that it is our responsibility to earn your trust and allow you to try our services without risk to you or your company.
At no charge, we will send a senior technician to your office and conduct a thorough assessment of your network. Upon completion, we will be able to:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and system down-time.
- Outline a powerful and comprehensive line of defense against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting costs on your Internet Service bill, e-mail, and possibly even your phone bill!
- Create Initial Network Documentation (that’s basically a blueprint or index of your entire network). This document allows any technician to know exactly how your network is configured at a glance, saving you precious consulting time trying to figure out what’s under the hood. Most firms charge $300 to $400 for this service alone, but we’ll do it for FREE.
We will also provide you with a written report in plain English that outlines where you are at risk for viruses, down-time, or other problems, and how we can eliminate those risks with our Computer Freedom Plan.
You will not be asked to hire us or made to feel guilty if you don’t. I’m simply offering this to you as a way to get to know us without putting any risk on you.
Once you see how friendly and knowledgeable our staff is and how quickly we make your computer worries go away, you’ll become a happy customer like some of these recent clients:
You Are Under No Obligation To Do Or Purchase Anything When You Say “Yes” To This Offer – But You Have To Hurry…
Although we are eager to introduce our new Computer Freedom program to all of our clients, time and staff limitations simply will not allow us to give away more than 12 of these free audits.
Again, you are under no obligation to sign up for this program when you say “yes” to this free audit. We don’t expect everyone to sign up for this program, but enough will to more than justify giving away this service for free.
To Sign Up For Your FREE Network Audit:
Fill in the form at the top and submit it immediately if you want to secure your free Problem Prevention Network Audit. We fully expect these 12 audits to go quickly!