No More Computer Scams
"How Even Ethical Computer Guys Rip Off Their Clients And How To Avoid Being Their Next Victim"
So, to help business owners, leaders and managers like myself, I have written this book as a business guide to purchasing, hiring and or consulting a computer consulting company. It is specifically written for business owners, manager and executives ready to hire an IT consulting company and it reveals all the “secrets”, “what to expect” and “how to select a great computer consulting company” or “Information Technology (IT) consulting company”
This book “No More Computer Scam – How even ethical computer guys rip of their clients and how to avoid being their next victim” is the definitive business owner guide for finding a professional, ethical, competent, considerate, on-time, fairly priced and dependable IT consulting company.
In this book you will your will discover answers to the following:
- The five types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each
- 5 critical facts you must know before moving to the cloud
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed and or paying for substandard work
- 12 warning signs that you hired the wrong computer guy or consultant
- Virus worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion and cyber attacks
- Everything you need to know about computer support contract, payments schedule and rate negotiations
- 12 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them the access to your company’s network
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops
- How to turn technology into a completive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money and resources
- Why your business needs “managed IT services” the trends that most businesses are leveraging and demanding from their computer consulting company
- And last but not the least QR codes. What they are and how you can use them for your businesses
Request a copy by completing the form on the top right of this page or give us a call at 301-576-1122 Ext. 101
TIP: If you are an association and would like to hand out the book to your members, let us know the quantity and we will ship them to you right away. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 301-576-1122
Also, if you are interested in having me speak at your event, membership association or schools about small business use of technology or topics covered in my book, please call my office at 301-576-1122.