Ten Reasons Why Over 50 Companies In The Baltimore –Washington DC corridor Area Trust SHD Technologies To Support and Manage Their Computer Network, and Critical Key Business Systems
See what our client's have to say...
- We GUARANTEE 1-hour response time to network emergencies. When your computer network goes down in the middle of a busy work day, you need it fixed immediately so your employees aren’t sitting around taking a $10,000 coffee break waiting for their computers to come back online. As a client of ours, we guarantee to respond to any crisis within 1 hour (less travel time) of your call if not sooner.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, we schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours to save you thousands of dollars in lost productivity. System upgrades, fixes, and installations can bring down your computer network for several hours. For your convenience, we’ll schedule our technicians to perform this work after hours so there is minimal interruption to your normal business activities.
- Our technicians are seasoned, qualified, professionals with years of real world experience. Our technicians also maintain vendor certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, ADTran, DLink, Citrix, as well as being Certified Cloud Technology System Architects. We require ALL of our staff to complete on-going training to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions. We took this further by conducting background check on all our staff. You won’t find a better qualified team of professionals anywhere else.
- We GUARANTEE to provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. As a business owner myself, I understand the importance of keeping overhead and costs to a minimum. That’s why I require that all of our technicians are trained to find the least expensive solution to your problem without sacrificing quality. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
- We GUARANTEE your satisfaction or it’s FREE. We take extra steps up front to make sure we thoroughly understand the problem, and create a well thought out approach for solving it. This enables us to avoid mistakes and overlooked issues that delay the completion of your project and cost extra in billable hours. If we can’t solve the problem to your satisfaction, our visit is free (see #10).
- We are big enough to handle any computer job, and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. Whether it’s building a new network from the ground up or helping you figure out why you’re getting an error message when you open a document, you can count on us to help. As a client, you will have a dedicated technician and account representative to ensure you get the highest level of support. You can also count on me, the owner, to get involved with your project to make sure you are getting the best solutions and highest levels of service possible.
- We give flat rate project pricing. Unlike other computer support companies that give you an estimate with an hourly rate for “unexpected circumstances,” we’ll give you one flat rate for a project and guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging a penny more. This gives you peace of mind knowing you won’t end up with a bill 2 or 3 times more than you anticipated, or getting hit with hidden charges or extra hours.
- We listen first, and offer solutions second. No one knows your network better than you. And when you have a problem, the last thing you need is someone to come in and waste time performing the same system checks you’ve already done. We’ll work with you in solving your problems and keep you involved with what we are doing.
- We are far less expensive than hiring full-time computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on hiring, salary, and benefits and still give you the just in time computer support that you need.
- We are the ONLY technical support company that offers a no-risk, 100% money back guarantee. Hire us to come on site and put an end to your most challenging computer problems. If after our first visit you are not happy with our technicians or the work we perform, you can cancel your service agreement and we will refund your payment for that full day. No risk, no hassle, and no obligation. What could be more fair than that? No other technical support company will stand behind their work the way we do at SHD Technologies LLC.
See how your personalized service plan will improve your company's bottom line.